International Conference of Arts and Arts Education (ICAAE): Rethinking the Human Dignity and Nation Identity
RETHINKING THE HUMAN DIGNITY AND NATION IDENTITY: A REVIEW PERSPECTIVE OF ARTS AND ARTS EDUCATION
1. Humanism dimension in Arts and Arts Education perspectives.
2. Nationalism dimension in Arts and Arts Education perspectives.
3. Retention strategies of local arts and culture in a global context.
4. Political Identity and nationalism in Arts and Arts Education.
5. The strategies of arts and culture in enhancing the humanity and nation identities.
6. The construction and reproduction of arts and local-national culture in the global society.
This conference will also invite 5 keynote speakers on these related issues. These keynote speakers are:
1. Prof. Dr. Kanchana Witchayapakorn (Faculty of Humanities, Naresuan University, Thailand).
2. Dr. Goh Beng Lan (Department of Southeast Asian Studies, National University of Singapore, Singapore).
3. Prof. Dr. F.X. Mudji Sutrisno, SJ (Driyarkara School of Philosophy, Jakarta, Indonesia).
4. Prof. Dr. Ign. Bambang Sugiharto (Department of Philosophy, Parahyangan University, Bandung, Indonesia).
5. Prof. Dr. Suminto A. Sayuti (Faculty of Languages and Arts, Yogyakarta State University, Indonesia).
The conference will be held in the Faculty of Languages and Arts, Yogyakarta State University, Jl. Colombo No. 1 Karangmalang Yogyakarta
55281, on the 5-6 of March 2014.
For futher information, please visit http://uny.ac.id/seminar-seni-internasional